Blog Archive

Friday, January 13, 2012

aLL the yOung duDes!


* Billy rapped all night 'bout his suicide * How he kick it in the head when he was 25 * Don't wanna stay alive * When you're 25 * Wendy's stealing clothes from unlocked cars * Freddy's got spots from picking * Off stars from his face * A funky little boat race * The television man is crazy * Saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks * Man, I needed TV when I got T. Rex * Hey, brother you guessed, I'm a dude * All the young dudes * Carry the news * Boogaloo dudes * Carry the news * All the young dudes * Carry the news * Boogaloo dudes * Carry the news * Now Lucy's looking sweet * Though he dresses like a queen * He can kick like a mule, it's a real mean team * We can love, we can love * And my brother's back at home * With his Beatles and his Stones * We never got it off on that revolution stuff * What a drag, too many snags * Well, I drunk a lot of wine and I'm feeling fine * Gonna race some cat to bed * Is this concrete all around, or is it in my head? * Oh, brother you guessed, I'm a dude * All the young dudes * Carry the news * Boogaloo dudes * Carry the news * All the young dudes * Carry the news * Boogaloo dudes * Carry the news * All the young dudes * Carry the news * Boogaloo dudes * Carry the news *

No comments:

Post a Comment