Blog Archive

Sunday, April 8, 2012

kepaLaRadio !



Faith, you're driving me away * You do it everyday * You don't mean it * But it hurts like hell * My brain says * I'm receiving pain * A lack of oxygen * From my life support * My iron lung

We're too young to fall asleep * To cynical to speak * We are losing it * Can't you tell?

We scratch our eternal itch * A twentieth century bitch * And we are grateful for * Our iron lung

The headshrinkers, they want everything * My uncle Bill, my Belisha beacon * The headshrinkers, they want everything * My uncle Bill, my Belisha beacon

Suck, suck your teenage thumb * Toilet trained and dumb * When the power runs out * We'll just hum * This, this is our new song * Just like the last one * A total waste of time * My iron lung * The headshrinkers, they want everything * My uncle Bill, my Belisha beacon * The headshrinkers, they want everything * My uncle Bill, my Belisha beacon

And if you're frightened * You can be frightened * You can be, it's OK * And if you're frightened * You can be frightened * You can be, it's OK

The headshrinkers, they want everything * My uncle Bill, my Belisha beacon

 
Creep!

No comments:

Post a Comment