Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

conGratz AdeLe!

I let it fall * my heart * and as it fell you rose to claim it * It was dark and I was over * until you kissed my lips and you saved me * my hands they're strong * but my knees were far too weak * to stand in your arms * without falling to your feet... But there's a side to you

That I never knew, never knew.
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true,
And the games you play
You would always win, always win.

but I set fire to the rain * watched it pour as I touched your face * well, it burned while I cried * 'cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name! * when I lay with you * I could stay there * close my eyes * feel you here forever * you and me together * nothing is better... * cause there's a side to you * that I never knew, never knew * all the things you'd say * they were never true, never true * and the games you play * you would always win, always win... but I set fire to the rain * watched it pour as I touched your face * well, it burned while I cried * 'cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name! I set fire to the RAIN CQ*  and I threw us into the flames

Where it felt something die 'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time! Sometimes I wake up by the door * that heart you caught must be waiting for you * even now when we're already over * I can't help myself from looking for you * I set fire to the rain * watched it pour as I touched your face * well, it burned while I cried * 'cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name * I set fire to the rain * and I threw us into the flames * where it felt something die * 'cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time, oh, ohhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment