Blog Archive

Thursday, April 7, 2011

SPRM under fire - let thing speaks for itself

I used to say, in my first and formost article in this blog - "As we search for the truth, let things speak for itself.." (article: #1 entry).

The phrase I used above derived from the latin legal maxim - res ipsa loquitor. My obsession to that maxim (res ipsa loquitor/ thing speaks for itelf) outshone when I had named my second blog (earlier than Sinis) with http://resipsaloquitur.blogspot.com/. That was some two-year back, if I'm not mistaken.

***

Suruhanjaya Pencegah Rasuah Malaysia (SPRM) or Malaysia Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC)... in a hot-soup, again!

Same cause of death, but different facts and (body)figures. The first case involving one-young-Chinese-deceased and the second one a almost-retire-Malay-deceased. Different background but one similarity - both found death on a ground-floor while in a midst of interrogation in SPRM/MACC premises - perhaps NOT! In the second case, his return to SPRM/MACC building was questioned at large. Whatever, perception has been created. SPRM/MACC is under-fire!

***




Let thing speaks for itself - the security offered by SPRM/MACC is under question - where is the "duty of care"? Whether the deceased killed themself or being killed by someone else, that goes second - the public is now afraid! Very-very afraid! A tense has been created!

Government agency or agencies is/are unreliable! At least, that's my feeling right now. How about you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment