Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

INSYAALLAH


Every time * You feel like you cannot go on * You feel so lost and that you're so alone * All you see is night * And darkness all around * You feel so helpless you can't see which way to go * Don't despair * And never lose hope * 'Cause Allah is always by your side Insha Allah Insha Allah Insha Allah... You'll find your way
Every time * You commit one more mistake * You feel you can't repent and that it's way too late * You're so confused * Wrong decisions you have made * Haunt your mind and your heart is full shame * But don't despair * And never lose hope * Coz Allah is always by your side * Turn to Allah * He's never far away * Put your trust in Him * Raise your hands and pray * Ya Allah * Guide my steps, don't let me go astray * You're the only one who can show me the way * Show me the way * Show me the way * Show me the way InshaAllah InshaAllah InshaAllah... We'll find the way

No comments:

Post a Comment